Below are the changes with regards to Woodruff Library collections as of Monday, April 20th:
- Curriculum Materials Collection has been temporarily relocated to the Virginia Lacy Jones Exhibition Hall. Please make use of the library’s Paging Service to access these materials (educational kits, multi-media materials, etc) http://dubois.auctr.edu. Items may be checked out and returned at the Circulation Desk on the Main Level of the library. Viewing stations are located on the Lower Level of the library.
- Bound periodicals and journals have been moved to temporary storage in the Exhibition Hall. Library users may request items from these collections via interlibrary loan service. http://www.auctr.edu/rwwl/Home/interlibraryloan/tabid/130/Default.aspx
- Print government documents have been boxed and placed in temporary storage. Please contact a reference librarian for assistance in locating information online.
- The Reference Collection is in the process of being shifted to a different location. Please make use of the library’s Paging Service to access reference materials.
- Circulating materials on the Upper Level of the library have been shifted backwards (Z-HN). Note: Once all shifting has been finished, all circulating materials will be located on the Upper Level.
- CURRENT JOURNALS AND MICROFORMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE ON THE MAIN LEVEL FOR PUBLIC USE!
Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance to you in acquiring access to library materials and services at (404) 978 2100 0r firstname.lastname@example.org